Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as ServiceNow Principal Developer.
As an established, high-volume ServiceNow customer we are currently transforming the way we develop on our Now platform. Our vision is to build a high-performance environment primarily by speeding up the demand-to-production cycle time. If you are interested in being part of our journey you will have the opportunity to work on a highly complex and continuously growing ServiceNow cross-country implementation spanning across multiple platform products/modules which undergoes a world-class development modernization process.
· As Principal Developer you will own a high-performance rapid development pipeline
· You will lead a team of developers in delivering high-quality code and configurations
· You will be designing and building up performant, durable and robust solutions
· You will coach and mentor your team members, providing upskilling opportunities
· You will be contributing to the continuous improvement of our development process
· You will ensure compliance to all applicable and not limited to Quality, Information Security and Data Privacy regulations
· You will be actively keeping your existing certifications portfolio up to date and gradually expand it as part of your personal development journey
· You will be actively keeping yourself up to date with new releases information
This position may suit you best, if you are self-driven, passionate about innovation an open person that thrives for service excellence by personal engagement, with an innovative, proactive customer & outcome-oriented mindset
· Completed a study or vocational training in computer science or informatics and have an extensive background in software development or/and consulting
· Referenceable track record in ServiceNow development or/and consulting, preferably 5+ years’ or alternatively less however combined with a strong focus on provable, meaningful, high-impact contributions
· Now platform technical mastery across ITSM, CSM, ITBM, Custom Apps
· ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist in either ITSM, CSM or/and ITBM
· Team leadership experience (not necessarily ServiceNow related)
· Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical levels
· Ability to inspire and lead a group of people towards achieving a common goal
· You have a personal affinity to the digital world and modern cloud-based technology
· You enjoy driving change and taking responsibility in complex and global technology environments
· You feel comfortable to execute your work and communication in English language in an international and truly global team as well as with business representatives
· You are a team player that enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment
* Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
* Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
* Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
* Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
* Socializing programs (teambuildings)
* Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
* Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 178670
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time