Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
- Provide support to Cloud/DevOps engineers on daily tasks
- Conduct PoC’s for new tools
- Create Automation Tools
- Create technical document
- Be aware about technical standards and development guidelines
- Conduct technical reviews.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Operating systems knowledge Linux / Windows
- Cloud knowledge
- DevOps mindset
- Awareness about existing IaC tools
- Like code and/or scripting: python, PowerShell
- Strong analytical, creative, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Teamwork mindset
- English fluency.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 178671
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time