Responsible for confirming service readiness and for ensuring that new or changed services satisfy all readiness criteria and are supplied ready for live deployment
Plan, direct and coordinate service validation activities and ensure successful deployment of services into production without impacting existing services
Ensure that the transitioned services have been developed to meet OLA & SLA Requirements
Assess and evaluate Change Requests (CRs) and ensure proposed changes are implemented with minimum disruption of services being delivered
Automate, Plan and oversee the successful rollout of IT service changes into the live environment
Ensures compliance to Q, ISEC and DP regulations
Service Transition is being able to move services into the live business environment as smoothly as possible. This vital step in the service lifecycle lies between ‘Design’ and ‘Operations’ and ensures that policies, processes and procedures are in place to protect the live operational environment.
* Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
* Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
* Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
* Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
* Socializing programs (teambuildings)
* Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
* Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 178674
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time