Trench High Voltage Products Ltd., Shenyang (THVS) is a joint venture between Siemens Ltd., China and Shanghai Electric Group Co., Ltd. The company is specialized in designing and manufacturing condenser bushings and instrument transformers. The main products are 17.5KV-800kV epoxy resin impregnated paper condenser bushings and 40.5KV-1100kV oil impregnated paper condenser bushings.
THVS specializes in manufacturing condenser bushings with the largest production capacity in China and is the only manufacturer which can produce epoxy resin impregnated paper condenser bushings.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsibility for all commercial activities of Trench Shenyang in line with Siemens rules and regulations.
- Steering and control of accounting, controlling, IT and etc.
- Develop the organizational set up in line with market demand and Siemens requirements
- Ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, consistent use of steering actions to maximize performance, especially profitability
- Definition of budget targets based on market potential i.e. new orders, sales, results, financial resources, assets and headcount.
- Risk and opportunity management, identify risk and opportunities, define and implement appropriate measures to optimize business results
- Manage the interface between the regional company and the Headquarter functions within Siemens and GP to optimize the overall business profitability
- Identify and implement improvement measures to optimize business profitability and cash performance
- Maintain and develop an appropriate IT landscape
- Selection, management, assessment and development of employees in the area of responsibility to ensure long term target achievement with a highly motivated team
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Business Administration or similar
- Long working experience in Strategic Business Planning & Controlling and/or Investment Planning and Controlling
- Advanced knowledge of local and international contract law
- Advanced knowledge of relevant transmission product know-how including the market know how
- Advanced knowledge of Corporate Governance
- Advanced knowledge of Siemens business processes, rules and regulations
- Project management, Risk and Asset management experience
- Advanced language skills in Chinese, English, German language skills beneficiary
- Leadership experience and Intercultural experience
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc.. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 178675
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time