Mentor, a Siemens Business is looking to add top-notch people to our already talented group. We are seeking a highly motivated, experienced software engineer to join our R&D group in building our next-generation main system using new designs and architectures.
You need to have expertise in server and client -side and business logic programming.
Become part of a fun, challenging and unique work environment!
We are looking for people who can think quickly and execute even faster.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for technology and software building.
Attention to detail and an analytical mind are essential qualities for a successful
career in programming.
The position is based in Rehovot Science Park. (moving to Airport City next year).
• Collaborate with business analysts and developers to produce software designs
• Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes
• Transform software designs and
specifications into high functioning code in
• Integrate individual software solutions to higher level systems
• BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline
• Spring Core framework is a must
• Spring Integration framework is an advantage
• Familiar with Design Patterns and Object oriented programming
• Excellent English
• Detail-oriented and excellent concentration ability
· Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
· Independent, highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work in a
· Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
· Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
Job ID: 178677
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Development Services (Israel) Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time