Do you want
to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as (Sr.) Commerical officer
· Collect and Organize Data relevant to sales performance analysis and conduct Data to Analysis Tool
· Conduct analysis and monitor overall BP performance on quarterly and annual basis
· Provide analytical and communication support to commercial in performance and KPI incentive policy calculation
· Accomplish sales team Annual and Quarterly KPI goal review
· Complete other assignments from manager
· Expert in Excel and VBA, PowerPoint, Word, and overall computer and computer organizational skills Takes initiative
· Understand in Visualization tools like Qlik Sense or Tableau
· Good Data management and analysis skills
· Skills of project management and good cross-functional communication
· Results and Action Oriented
· High logicality with quick learning capabilities and a good work ethic
· High level of personal & business integrity and can work under pressure in a rapid growing environment
· Able to manage multi-tasking and deadline simultaneously
Education and experience
· Bachelor Degree, major in economics or statistics is preferred
· Over 3 years' relevant data analysis experience, experience in SFE branch from pharma or medical device industry is preferred
· Experience with SQL and either R or Python is preferred
· Fluency in English reading, writing and speaking
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 178678
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time