We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
For more than 35 years, ground breaking technologies and business models engineered and developed by Siemens Turkey R&D department contributes to the global success of Siemens…
Our R&D activities focused on the fields of electrification, automation and digitalization, provides end-to-end support to our global customers on their unique digital transformation journey.
We aim to increase our strength on solution and product development with world class SW development experts, with the vision to be the digitalization partner for our global customers.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities, and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
Role Description :
• Responsible for ITsec, Cybersecurity and/or Product security within R&D unit
• Providing advice and guidance on Cybersecurity topics for internal stakeholders, “defend the unit” responsibility
• Identification of security vulnerabilities to improve the security level of Siemens tools, products and infrastructure
• Handling of external stakeholders and supplier from Cybersecurity perspective
• Following up and providing help on vulnerabilities and incidents with the administrators, end-users
• Discuss on eye-to-eye level with different responsible to challenge their assumptions and improve their solutions whenever necessary
• Design and perform attack scenarios to jeopardize state-of-the-art technologies and provide evidences if they are vulnerable and suggest improvements
• Organize regular friendly-hacking and random readiness checks
• Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist in developing improvement measures
• Ensure, coordinate, maintain the ISO 27001 management system
• Position will be reporting to the CTO of Siemens A.Ş.
Technical Skills :
• University degree in computer science, IT security, electronics or related fields
• Professional experience within in the fields of IT security, cybersecurity, penetration testing, operation of data centers and / or development of IT services and solutions
• Good understanding of SW and/or HW development (architecture beneficial)
• ISO 27001 experience and understanding
• Willingness to travel up to 20% of your time (mainly EU regions)
Personality requirements and skills :
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly collaborative with driving mindset
• Self-guided way of working with focus on result and reliability
• Proficient in written and spoken English (mandatory) and German (beneficial)
• Good interpersonal and social skills
• Ability to clearly communicate, present and report to different groups of employees
• Innovative with proven analytical skills
We offer :
• Chance for further career steps with Global responsibility in Cybersecurity field inside Siemens
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed or deferred for at least 2 years for male candidates
- No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 178684
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time