The IT Software License Service Owner joins the globally cooperating team “SAM@Siemens” that manages Software for all Siemens unit worldwide.
The mission for the IT Software License Service Owner is to manage Software Licenses and Software Services (SaaS) of selected key software suppliers and provide them as and IT Service to Siemens units globally. It starts with clarification of the software demand and end with satisfied user. This end-to-end responsibility for Software fosters a proactive environment that promotes multi-functional support with respective business units to drive license compliance, productivity, cost efficiency and innovation.
Your challenge will be…
- Plan and clarify Software demand with Siemens internal customers for licenses and SaaS
- Provide centrally managed Software as an IT Service to Siemens Business Units worldwide
- Drive the License Service including design, planning and budgeting, in alignment with overarching service management processes and IT solutions landscapes
- Ensure license compliance and usage-based charging of the respective software, thus ensure commercial success and sustainability of the service
- Optimize license usage based on analysis of software utilization, e.g. via license pooling or new license models
- Look after marketing and promotion of License services (marketing material, publications, roadshows, intranet presence)
- Manage global software agreements, including timely renewal and required contract changes
- Early and continuous involvement of Procurement, e.g. for new contracts and meaningful changes
- Support M&A (integration and carve-out) activities for Software
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business informatics, Computer Science or related subjects
- 5 years or more of experience in a related field of IT Service Management, License Management, Software Asset Management or similar IT function
- Deep understanding of IT software, cloud environments and SAM or other relevant IT commodities
- Proven knowledge in IT Service Provisioning, Software Licensing, Strategic Sourcing and Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Experience with large international companies and in intercultural relations or within an international environment
- Proven high level customer service orientation, teamwork, quality, change management
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Business proficient in English
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones and House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 178697
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time