The Simcenter Engineering & Consulting division of Siemens Industry Software has an immediate need for an engineer with Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) experience.
The position is located in Chengdu (China) and involves direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork.
The successful candidate must be willing to locate to Chengdu and has special interest and application know-how in the automotive and/or aerospace industry.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Min. Master Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Auto./Aero.)
- 5+ years of demonstrated industry experience in Systems Engineering
and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience with MBSE modeling tools (Siemens Simcenter Amsim is a
plus) and other similar commercial MBSE tools (like Simulink) to
support analysis and visualization
- Understanding of fundamental model development and the application to
architecture or system design
- Experience with Automation (GUI development and script driven
- Willingness to travel and perform on-sitework at customers
-Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English languages
(necessary to transfer information and report/interact with global
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large spectrum of engineering
disciplines as well as non-technical stake-holders
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately
in an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet
Additional technical requirements:
- Knowledge in hydraulics simulation
- Understanding of multi-phase flow concepts & mechanics
- Understanding the link between Controls & Hardware for real time
simulation and validation
- Programming skills and familiarity withPython language (PyQt, Numpy,
Job ID: 178706
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time