Within the Test Department, we are searching for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in Leuven, Belgium.
You will be member of the team that is responsible for the development and the maintenance of the tools that are used for the internal processes within the Test division. This includes the build environment, the automatic test environment, installation creation of the different products in the division and the maintenance of the build servers.
As member of the team, you will:
Develop and maintain internal tools
- Some of our in-house tools are developed in c#, python, SQL and alike.
- Another part is configuring commercial applications like Teamcity, TFS, Mercurial, Advanced installer
Give support in the development organization.
- Following up the running processes like CI builds, automatic tests and do corrections when required
- Giving support to developers in the division with questions about our tooling, mercurial, automated testing, running processes
- Graduate in informatics, mechanics or equivalent
- Programming knowledge in an object-oriented language, preferably C++, C#, Python or VB
- Good knowledge of English (both written and spoken)
- Mercurial, git or a similar code repository
- Working with windows, client and server
- Knowledge TFS is a plus
Job ID: 178726
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software NV
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time