- In your new and challenging role you will lead and conduct advanced R&D to shape new Siemens prototypes & products within Siemens Mobility and you will take responsibility for our R&D product developments and projects as a R&D Product Owner / Project Manager in an agile development environment.
- You will define, agree and prioritize a backlog of requirements in software related R&D projects within an interesting and future orientated e-mobility, IoT and Artificial Intelligence development.
- You will lead experienced and highly motivated development project teams of about 5-10 team members.
- In addition, you and your project team will be responsible for the development, integration and testing of the software.
- Furthermore, you will apply state-of-the-art project coordination methods for an agile project setup and report to the general project lead, as well as line management.
- Your tasks will include hardware, software and system integration testing and bringing your innovations to work in the real world in mobility and transportation products.
- You have a completed master’s degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, physics or equivalent.
- You have several years of development and prototyping experience in large, high-quality software systems or equivalent fields.
- Furthermore, you are experienced in managing larger projects and leading team members.
- You have a strong background in software development with proven record in research and innovative thinking.
- You gained experience in C/C++ and Linux programming skills and you are proficient with scripting languages (e.g., Python).
- In addition, you have hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge about software related testing.
- Experience in classical and agile project management is a plus.
- You have passion for quality products, software development principles and best practices.
- Strong problem-solving skills, excellent communication, teamwork and technical writing skills complete your profile.
- You are fluent in German and English.
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 178744
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time