- Source code changes related to power system applications functionality
- Power System Network Modelling
- Database/software configuration and parameterization.
- System Integration.
- Functional and integration testing.
- Site testing and commissioning.
- Warranty support and maintenance for delivered projects.
- Preparing of project documents.
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Electrical Engineering of Power System from a recognized University, fresh graduate is welcome.
- Independent, result-oriented and self-driven team player with good communication skills.
- Experience with Power System Analysis Software especially network modelling, Power Flow and Short Circuit Analysis
- Programming is an added advantage.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux commands and shell environments.
- Familiar with XML-based web application.
- Experience/knowledge of SCADA in Power System Grid Control is an added advantage.
- Willing to travel for project assignments.
Job ID: 178745
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time