At Siemens Healthineers, we want to make healthcare providers succeed in an ever-changing healthcare industry - by helping them deliver better outcomes at lower costs. This purpose drives our focus: to lead the transformation of healthcare together with the ones delivering it.
Being a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers are continuously developing our portfolio, from medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, to adding managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services - as well as further technologies for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a software developer who will be part of our software development team in healthcare domain. If you are customer oriented with a passion for sharing your knowledge while delivering outstanding care, if you want to participate in improving the quality of software for X-Ray Products we would like you to become a part of our team.
Your role will be:
- Understand business requirements
- Implementing new features
- Making improvements in software
- Debugging, error detection, increasing efficiency, conforming to new customers’ needs
University education (Master's degree)
English - Advanced (C1)
Computer skills - programmer
- C# - advanced
- Design patterns
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
We are looking for responsible, loyal, team player with self-active approach.
* Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
* Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
* Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
* Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
* Socializing programs (teambuildings)
* Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
* Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 € brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 178752
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time