Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· Requirement management:
-Identify valuable requirements, design and implement innovative solutions which may benefits most hospital customers or make us apart of competitors or promote adhesiveness of users.
-Manage changes and risks.
-New solution share or techonolgy seminar for team members and regional teams.
-Work close with regional applications or field service engineers or regional PM teams to identify the real needs of customers and give supports for new requirements or product issues.
-Communicate with headquarter and RSC for product issues.
-Communicate with external partners for solution optimization.
-Work close with marketing/sales/applications for innovative solution presentation and launch.
-Build valuable customer relationships with new solution implementation and challenge solving.
-Motivate to improve organizational performance through introduction of new ideas, methods, processes, products, or services. Develops new ways of looking at a situation.
· Document Management:
-Prepare documents of customer requirements, solution development , implementation plan and technical guide
-Other tasks assigned by supervisor or company
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/
Your qualifications and experience:
· At least 6 years’experience in innovative design and implementation.
· Expert understanding of one or more of the following: IoT technologies, mobile Solutions, AI/Big Data, automation,siemens software and middleware
· Open source software and hardware platform: Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266 Wi-Fi Module, Wearable and etc; require knowing micro-controller programming and circuit design.
· Big data management: data engineers who can collect, organize, analyze and architect sources of data.
· Machine Learning: help create smarter appliances, applications and other projects by using data sensors and other connected devices.
· Strong market sensitivity and businss acumen
· Ability to successfully achieve results with complex customer and vendor relationships
· English ability: Ability to express oneself and communicate with others verbally.
· Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science or related field
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 178809
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Diagnostics (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time