Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join us as Sales Applications Business Administrator (1 year contract) to enable the sales tool and all its related processes towards implementing sales excellence for sales team.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will responsible liaising with sales team to ensure sales lead and opportunity data is up-to date and accurate in sales tools
- You will responsible for regular monitoring and maintaining of sales opportunity data align with business forecast and external market data
- You will involve in conducting administrative update of sales tools data and customers information
- You will provide sales tools training to new hires
- You will support sales team on any issues related to sales tools, engaging support from regional headquarter or headquarter when necessary
- You will assist sales team in preparation of quotations, tender documentations, order requisitions etc
- You will fully support in market data analysis and business forecast data entry
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/medical-imaging
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You possess at least 2 years working experience in handling large data entry and analysis
- You possess minimum 2 years experience in sales process and business administration
Your personality and skills:
- You possess strong analytical skills
- You possess strong knowledge of data entry as well as MS Office (Excel , Word and PowerPoint)
- You are meticulous
- You have a can-do attitude
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.