Mentor, a Siemens business, enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
We are looking for a highly motivated energetic senior specialist \manager with expertise in software development
As our Dev Tools Automation Senior specialist, you will manage projects to develop\enhance and support Automated Development Tools environment\infrastructure of the division, including Build systems, automated regression testing, automated workflow, second level IT support.
You will communication to partners in other divisions including IT, localization, and other R&D divisions
Actively participate in daily team obligations, including:
- Write and configure regression testing automation and assembling scripts.
- Manage build and testing workflow.
- tracker system and other.
- End developers support.
The successful candidate will possess the following combination of education and experience:
- Fluent in English
- Experience in management, good communication skills, team work.
- Practical familiarity with modern R&D processes, practices and tools.
- Ability to solve new problems quickly. Easily learn new stuff.
- Familiarity with version control systems (GIT), bug tracking systems (Jira), project\requirement management systems (Confluence).
- Knowledge of build systems CMake, Jenkins, MSVS, compilers, and other.
- Linux advanced user\admin.
In addition, a combination of some or all of the following would be preferred:
- Knowledge of CAD packages, MS SharePoint.
- Basic\engineer level knowledge of physics, in particular CFD, is a big plus.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
web: (look for FloEFD)
Job ID: 178842
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time