Mentor, a Siemens business, enables companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
We are looking for a highly motivated energetic senior specialist \manager with expertise in software development in Moscow.
projects to develop\enhance and support Automated
environment\infrastructure of the division, including Build
systems, automated regression testing, automated workflow, second
level IT support.
· Communication to partners in other divisions including IT, localization,
other R&D divisions.
· Actively participate in daily team obligations, including:
Ø Write and configure regression testing automation and assembling scripts.
Ø Manage build and testing workflow.
Ø Write scripts for build, installation, svc, bug tracker system and other.
Ø End developers support.
· Experience in management, good communication skills, team work.
· Fluent in English.
· Practical familiarity with modern R&D processes, practices and tools.
· Ability to solve new problems quickly. Easily learn new stuff.
with version control systems (GIT), bug tracking systems
(Jira), project\requirement management systems (Confluence).
· Knowledge of build systems CMake, Jenkins, MSVS, compilers, and other.
· Linux advanced user\admin.
· Other preferred skills: knowledge of CAD packages, MS SharePoint.
· Basic\engineer level knowledge of physics, in particular CFD, is a big plus.
web: (look for FloEFD)
Job ID: 178842
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: MG Dev. Services Ltd., Moscow Branch
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time