Siemens Commercial Vehicle (CV) is a leading provider of innovative systems, solutions and products for all kinds of electric commercial vehicles such as on the road vehicles (buses and trucks) as well as off road vehicles (haul trucks, shovel, draglines, underground and construction equipment). We create sustainable value for our customers based on proven, reliable technology know-how that has been complied in more than 100 years of Siemens traction experience. Customer service along the product life cycle complete our portfolio.
What part will you play?
- In your new role you are responsible for the global execution of customer projects including system engineering
- You are globally responsible for engineering highly complex drivetrains, drivetrain components such as motors, generators and inverters
- Together with your team leaders you ensure standards for the completion of projects according to commercial and technical specifications based on project management
- You are responsible for key accounts and escalations on management level
- The basis of your success is a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical and electronic engineering or equivalent work experience
- Further you have at least ten years of working experience in related business fields and in engineering, technical project management, product life cycle management as well as Research and Development
- You have a proven track record in managing managers and international, distributed teams
- To interact with your team members in Europe, China and US, intercultural experiences appeal to you, you communicate fluently in English and German and you are flexible in work schedules, including traveling up to 50%
- As part of the Siemens Commercial Vehicles management team, you are highly self-motivated and support with entrepreneurial spirit in all regards
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 178926
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time