The Hire to Retire (H2R) operations team is focused on providing both a positive employee (user) experience and quality service to SIEMENS America Region (75,000 employee base); Our key service portfolio include the HR Call Center (AskHR), Data Management, Payroll, Reporting, Travel and Expense. As we pursue this objective leveraging teams in different markets, retaining a close relationship with key country contacts, is crucial to our success.
Partner with Service Line heads to align service line development strategy, implement operation roadmap, execute operation KPIs and driving day-to-day operation issues to resolution in conjunction with operational teams.
Partner with Service Line Heads to manage H2R CR operation budget planning, monitoring and reporting.
Based on stakeholder feedbacks (HR and Customer Relationship Management), develop end-to-end understanding of business processes, identify strengths and weak points, recommend long-term efficiency and quality improvements; Align action plans with accountable service management, drive improvements end-to-end.
Support Service lines and Delivery Center Heads to setup right operation team structure, identify gaps and enhance competence improvements of existing workforce through continuous learning and systematic knowledge management; promote new ideas and initiatives, and fast adaption to operation mindset.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of HR functions & processes, with experience in one or more of the following areas: HR Employee Experience, HR Operating Models, HR Outsourcing Advisory, and HR Technology
• 10+ years of relevant service experience with significant focus on operational HR Shared Services in big companies with 10,000+ employees; experience with External Consulting and/or BPO experience is strongly preferred.
• Bachelor degree in related areas with Advanced degree strongly preferred
• Strong project planning and management skills; ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
• Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams at varying levels within the organization, including team members who are not direct reports
• Strong customer-service focus mind-set
• Ability to deal with conflicts in a cross functional environment.
• Ability to use personal influence to build positive working relationships with subject matter experts.
Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Spanish, facilitation and presentation skills with a high proficiency with Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerPoint)