Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Clinical Application Specialist US South Italy to drive our Ultrasound sales organization for South Italy. The candidate will have the responsibility to support sales in product demonstrations within south Italy Territory.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Provide clinical demonstrations on the Ultrasound product portfolio taking care of customer satisfaction;
• Generate sales opportunities through contact with potential customers;
• Increase customer satisfaction and productivity through post-sales training and subsequent follow-ups upon request;
• Support the customer in resolving equipment problems by identifying critical issues and providing the correct diagnosis to the reference technician.
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Knowledge of the Ultrasound Tecnhnology, business, market.
• Knowledge of Ultrasound Market stakeholders and customers in the South Italy Territory
• Previous experience in Ultrasound sales organization as US Clinical Application Specialist or similar role
Your attributes and skills:
• At least 3 years experience in a similar role;
• Knowledge of ultrasound products in the ultrasound field.
• Ability to relate with Clinicials (e.g. sonographer, other customer US figures)
• Availability to travel 80% of the time on the south Italian territory;
• Strong problem solving skills, customer orientation and excellent communication skills
• Strong ability to work in team, comfortable to work in network organization
• English Language Knowledge
• Preferably based in Rome or Naples
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at < insert your country specific link to career page>
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. <use your country EEO required language where applicable>
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.