Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Ultrasound Area Sales Manager North Italy to drive our Ultrasound sales organization for North Italy.
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Achieve your sales goals with the collaboration and support of the available resources (Area Sales Professionals, Clinical Sales Specialist, Product Marketing, Portfolio Solutions Management, Service, Finance)
• Management of existing business partners and BP research for areas not covered
• Process the sales budget of the assigned territory and promote company policies and strategies in accordance with Ultrasound Sales Manager
• Manage and drive CRM updating tool into the own organization
• Resources Management and Development
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at <add Link to web page of business>
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Knowledge of the ultrasound business, market and North Italy Territory
• Knowledge of Ultrasound Market stakeholders and customers
• Previous experience in Ultrasound sales organization as sales manager / area sales manager / sales esternal and internal resources coordinator (at least 3 years)
Your attributes and skills:
• Strong propensity to sell medical systems especially in ultrasound
• Managerial, leadership, organizational, analysis, decision-making and problem-solving skills
• Communication skills and ability to work as a team
• Ability to drive a commercial business through target achievement and to manage an organization taking care of continuous dialogue, recources engagement and development
• Knowledge of Ultrasound Technology and ability to relate with clinicians (Doctors and sonographer)
• Entrepreneurial spirit result driven and Leadership qualities: comfortable in network organization, able to influence stakeholders and driven by consistent sense of ownership.
• English Language Knowledge
• Availability to travel is required
• Preferably based in Milan
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.