Compensation and Benefits Specialist for Eastern Europe
We are expanding our global HR team. The new colleague will fully support the Compensation and Benefits area for our colleagues in Eastern Europe. Precision, excellent communication skills and analytical skills are key prerequisites for this role.
Do you already have experience in the compensation and benefits position and are you ready to take on a comprehensive agenda? If yes, we want you on board.
Come with us to actively develop a company that is changing the world in areas such as industrial automation, digitization and optimization of transport infrastructure availability.
What will be your main responsibilities?
- ensure the implementation of global, regional or country Compensation and Benefits policies and programs – including salary policies, incentives schemes, equity programs, pensions and other benefits
- initiate and deliver Compensation and Benefits related projects to meet legislative changes or to implement upcoming technological changes
- keep yourself up to date on competitive and market trends, evaluate alternatives and costs
- advising and guiding HR and the business in all Compensation and Benefits aspects and be part of global projects
- continuously run improvement processes - including regular lessons learned with interface partners
- plan and supervise reward projects in case of mergers, acquisitions or integrations
What colleague we are looking for:
- colleague with HR in compensation and benefits experience
- responsible approach, caution - always work with very sensitive data
- positive relationship to processes, their setup and improvement
- university education in economics direction
- experience in the field of Compensation and benefits
- advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- previous SAP experience would be advantage, the need to learn quickly and not be afraid of new systems
- analytical thinking
- good English - B2 / C1 (daily communication)
We also offer
- global role with complex agenda for indefinite period
- 5 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours, home office and company nursery school in Prague for work life balance
- an individual budget of min. 24,000 CZK, which you can turn into a combination of up to 8 days of extra holidays, cafeteria points or pension and/or life insurance
- contribution to the company canteen
- possibility to become a Siemens shareholder and get free stocks
- various discounts and offers
Job ID: 179036
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time