At Siemens Mobility, we are changing the way people travel, from smart road systems to digital railways. But it’s the people that make our company. Not the other way around!
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Team Leader to join our Siemens Mobility HR team in Poole. Our mission is to ensure resolution of enquiries and managing HR Administration for all Mobility employees and managers whilst delivering best in class customer service. As a Team Leader, you will lead a team of employees, drive Customer Service ethos in the team and manage stakeholder relationships within HR, wider HR community, key business managers and internal and external suppliers.
What are your responsibilities
- Managing 1st line enquiries from all routes in, ensuring that the Standard Level Agreements (SLA) are met
- Leading all aspects of all HR administration casework and liaising with key partners as required
- Supporting day to day resources to ensure effective workflow management. Reporting and developing delivery of service, making interventions as necessary to ensure that the service levels meet or exceed performance requirements. Managing issues as required.
- Selecting, training and developing the team for future opportunities and completing relevant performance management processes
- Responsible for establishing and implementing a robust continuous improvement programme aimed at year on year improvements in quality, productivity and reductions to costs
- Establishing plans for medium and long term resource requirements to ensure business needs are achieved
- Managing of the Employee Services infrastructure (i.e. Telephony, C-Ontact, HR Direct etc), ensuring it meets current and future operational requirements
- Contributing to the overall HR operation and supporting the business strategy
What do you need to qualify for the role
- Someone with in-depth knowledge and experience of delivering a range of services within a contact centre or shared services environment ideally working within large complex blue chip organisation
- Someone with an understanding of technologies within a HR shared services operation (e.g. SAP HR, workflow management software, telephone distribution systems, MS Office automation)
- Someone who is passionate about customer service
- Someone who has experience of delivering continuous process improvement and finding opportunities to change to simplify and improve customer service
- Experience of managing a team of people would be advantageous
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK, full of talented individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do you need to know
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 179055
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Either