What are my responsibilities?
- Manage the Order Execution team to ensure timely processing of internal purchase orders (IPO) meeting (KPI) requirements.
- Communicate with the responsible supply bases and ensure timely follow-up of orders fulfilling customer delivery requirements.
- Compile monthly performance (KPI) reports along with support documentation and update RME quality department by participating in management meetings.
- Confirm revenue forecast with commercial team to realise/achieve revenue targets.
- Update delivery status of orders to all customers on a regular basis.
- Participate in process improvement activities within the department for increased productivity and performance enhancement.
- Proactively contribute to safety awareness and improvement
- Resolve rejection and GR issue with Customers within 30 days.
- Review shipping notification from suppliers and align with internal PO shipping terms and arrange collection with logistics.
- Always represent the organization in a professional manner, both internally and externally.
- Follow published processes and comply with all company policies & procedures.
- Be an ambassador for the business and ensure all Quality Management (QMS) and Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) rules and regulations are communicated and enforced throughout the Organization
- Provide administrative support to the departmental activities.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor degree or diploma in supply chain management.
- 3 years work experience with good operational knowledge.
- Strong Business Acumen and Commercial sense.
- Experience of MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, Access) is essential
- Methodical with a high level of attention to detail
- Strong work ethic and commitment to succeed
- Good interpersonal skills and a strong team player
- Effective communication skills – face-to-face and written
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 179067
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: ISCOSA Industries and Maintenance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time