Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name,
Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their
energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined
with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Regional Director.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop and implement successful sales strategy for responsible sub-region, and set the sales targets for responsible sales team.
- Develop and propose growth forecasts & sales budgets, and manage sales productivity in line with the sales strategy.
- Guide and support Sales to achieve sales target in responsible sub-region for assigned product lines.
- Give constant coaching to sales team for capability enhancement, sales team development, motivation and retention.
- Develop and maintain close relatioinship with Key Accounts/KOL and healthcare industry related departments/associates in responsible sub-region for long-term business growth.
- Manage Business Partner in responsible sub-region.
- Cooperate with cross functional departments, to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Manage business proactively in compliance regulations.
- Lead and manage cross-modality project in assigned sub-region.
- Other tasks assigned by management
Your qualifications and experience:
- 10-years working experience, 6-years experience in project management, 3-years management experience within sales function.
- Rich knowledge of sales cycle, opportunity management and negotiation tactics.
- Excellent understanding of sales workflow, sales chain and marketing sensitivity to analytics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill in Chinese as well as good command of English.
- Business result-oriented, intercultural sensitivity, logical-thinking.
- Positive attitude, be able to work under high pressure.
- Frequent travel is required.
Your attributes and skills:
Bachelor degree or above with major in medical, marketing, business or related
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 179101
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time