- Prepare Corporate Core Budgeting and Forecasting top down and bottom up
- Consolidate report by Lead Country Bundle (LCB), Country & Function
- Cost Controlling Activities inclusive reconciliation
- Perform cost analysis ( Actual vs Budget vs Forecast)
- Develop and implement measures
- Involvement in Carve in/out activities including baselining, pricing and sizing.
- Adhoc activities such as benchmarking , reconciliation, Functions & Management initiatives
- Involvement in Glabal Business Services roadmaps , initiatives and projects and continuous process improvement activities
- Other assigned adhoc activities inclusive that of Planning and reporting
- An above average Degree in Accounting and Finance with more than 3 years of experience in function of Business Analyst/Controlling function
- SAP knowledge (especially FICO module) is advantageous.
- Experience working in multi-cultural environments
- Candidate who is ACCA qualified is highly desirable
- Able to work independently, self motivated, possess analytical skills and ability to adapt to change.
- Able to help other team members in providing advice for the daily tasks
- Someone who thrives in an international environment and possess excellent communication and English skills both orally and in writing
Job ID: 179102
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time