We are setting up new team for developing control software for new generation of Point-of-Care diagnostic devices (refer here for the existing Point-of-Care product lines: https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/point-of-care-testing. Therefore we are looking for C++ software developers of ALL levels.
We use agile methods of software development and apply best engineering practices to create high quality product that help to safe lives around the globe. We deal with complex challenges in an interdisciplinary environment with a global outreach. If we need help or coaching, we can always reach out to a solid network of experts within our organization.
More about our projects can be found at http://www.siemens.sk/download/velki-ludia/index.html
What are we expecting?
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent work experience
English - advanced
German - optional
• Experience in software engineering in C++
• Experience in using and applying of OOD, OOP and ideally design patterns
• Understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and engineering practices such as TDD/BDD, CI/CD, code review, etc.
• Hands-on experience in using DevOps in the projects will be helpful but not necessary
Experience in any of the following fields is welcome:
• QNX or at least Linux
• Real-time programming
• Inter-process communication
• Interrupt Handling
Personality requirements and skills:
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Good aptitude for learning new technologies
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Good interpersonal and communications skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : from 1500 € brutto /month + VAR*depending on seniority level of the candidate.
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 179113
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time