Job title: SAP HANA Developer with SAP BW Consultant
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Interact with solution architect and business analysts to estimate the project and deliver it
- Ability to understand Business Scenarios and translate them into data models with business logic (Translate the Business KPIs into HANA models)
- Leads, develops and motivates a group of dedicated qualified employees and professionals to achieve the targets set.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities performed by the assigned team of professionals
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years of relevant experience. BE/B. Tech./MCA
- BW related HANA knowledge (Composite Provider, ADSO on LSA++ architecture).
- Experience in Agile project methodologies
- Knowledge of BO or Tableau reporting tools is an advantage
· Proficient in SAP Native HANA modeling using Attribute Views, Analytic Views, different Calculation View, importing source system metadata, hierarchies and developing Information Models, Creation of Packages etc.
· Strong experience in HANA programming with SQL and SQL-Script.
· Proficient in SAP HANA performance tuning concepts and data modeling best practices.
· Good understand of different joins and unions used in the HANA modeling e.g. Inner join, Outer joins, Referential joins etc.
- Deep knowledge and experience of writing complex SQL Scripts, Procedures, Cursors and Triggers, Table partitioning, Privileges, SLT replication)
· Understanding of different perspective in HANA Developer Studio
· Understanding of different techniques to optimize performance of HANA views
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 179145
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time