Job title: SAP BW Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Experience: 4+ years of relevant experience. BE/B. Tech./MCA
- In-depth knowledge of SAP BI / SAP B4HANA development skills
- Must have ABAP Coding skills
- Should have done atleast 2 implementation of project
· Should have experience in LSA++ architecture development
- International exposure for various SAP R/3, Business Intelligence implementations and support projects.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Gurgaon, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 179155
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time