- To manage multiple long & short-term projects for Gas turbine, steam turbine and compressor services. Responsible for the Project Management according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS
- Provide support to multidiscipline project team members that report to other groups.
- To develop and follow the project plan, including but not limited to the execution of the communication plan with his internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Responsible for overall success of function or project.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase.
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of procedures, practices and concepts for work groups within the Local and Product Lead Centre Organizations and how they interact and support each other to achieve Company targets
- Regular preparation of project progress reports and other reports internally and to product lead center
- 30% travel required to participate in Customer meetings, site outages and other Project activities. Travel can be domestic and/or international.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS/BA in Engineering, or advanced degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
- Siemens or other OEM (Gas Turbine, Generator, Steam turbine, Compressor Auxiliaries, I&C, …) Products Maintenance or Operation Experience required (Field Service skills is a plus).
- Advanced financial and office software knowledge required.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
What do I need to know?
- Advanced engineering skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Takes the initiative
- Advanced Negotiation skills
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 179187
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time