How do you shape the future Smart Buildings? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside, develop your skills on the job and work at the cutting edge of Digital Process Industries. In India, we have offices in Pune and Chennai
We make real what matters
- * You will be responsible for Creation and Maintenance of Setup using WIX and C#.net development.
- * DevOps exposure is preferred.
- * Tools exposure - Setup authoring and Continuous Integration, Orca, WIX, Script language (XML), Visual Studio, VM, GITHub (Runner, docker and Pipeline creation)
- * You should have High Trouble shooting skills for Setup issues using Log files.
- * Your Work involves interaction with business partners
What you need to make real what matter
•Qualification: BE/B. Tech/ B.Sc. / M.Sc. / MCA – (in Electrical, Mechanical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Mechatronics, Computer Science, or Information Technology or equivalent)
Software Build and Setup Engineer: (1-3 years)
This role is primarily based at Pune. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/jobs.html
Job ID: 179188
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time