- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Management of the division’s real estate portfolio according to company’s standards and processes and budget
- Realization of the area’s real estate strategy
- Driving continuous improvement of real estate costs for internal customers
- Customer Relationship Management, predominantly internal, and contact partner for real estate related topics within the area
- Sourcing of real estate related services as well as steering and controlling of suppliers
- Ensure legal ownership representation to local authorities and total adherence to local statutory regulations and local laws
- Regular reporting to and close cooperation and communication with headquarters
- Support of the headquarters business lines e.g. building construction facility, maintenance lease and transaction management
- Subcontractors management and development of the area
- Responsible for maintenance planning and corresponding project execution
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or other advanced real estate related technical degree preferred
- 5 years or more of professional experience with responsibility in corporate real estate functions, including responsibility for manufacturing/industrial locations.
- Knowledge in multiple Corporate Real Estate disciplines e.g. Asset Management, Property Management, Facility Management, Procurement of Real Estate Services and Legal aspects
- Advanced real estate project management skills and expertise
- Basic knowledge in Business Administration
- Knowledge of Siemens business organization processes and internal customer requirements, an asset
- Very good knowledge of English and French both written and spoken
- Strong Customer orientation
- Good communication skills and social competency
Job ID: 179237
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.