Job ID: 178540
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Mode of Employment: Limited / Full-time
Research Scientist (m/f/d) on trustworthy predictions of Artificial Intelligence – AI Residency Program
As a leading provider of industrial solutions, Siemens AG is researching and developing AI solutions. Our goal is to relieve the workforce, improve efficiency and make a positive impact on society and our environment. Ultimately this will one day change the way we manufacture products, produce and distribute energy and provide healthcare.
With the AI Residency Program, we offer the opportunity to launch your career in applied Artificial Intelligence research and drive the adoption of AI in the industrial AI research. In this 9-month program you will challenge fundamental problems of industrial AI and have access to the platform to present your work to business owners from across all areas of Siemens.
Final deadline for application and consideration for this opportunity is 31st October 2019.
What role will you play in the field of the “known unknowns” and “unknown unknowns”?
- Design and execute your own research agenda on probabilistic machine learning
- Distribution of your research alongside predictive maintenance solutions based on diverse data modalities
- We will provide a network of unique experts from the industrial domain to discuss your ideas and drive your research
- Publish and present your results in renowned international conferences among Siemens businesses
What you need to make real what matters:
- Started or already completed your PhD degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- Experienced in probabilistic machine learning or algorithmic foundations of deep learning
- Proficiency in programming one or more of the following languages: Python, R, Java, C++
- A scientific track record in high-impact machine learning research, including publications in venues such as JMLR, NeurIPS, ICML, ICLR, AAAI, ACL, CVPR
The Siemens AI Lab - a collaborative interdisciplinary platform for industrial research and exploration in Artiﬁcial Intelligence. Together with experienced AI and domain experts, we develop cutting-edge AI solutions of our future industry.
The Siemens AI Lab is our co-creation space for Industrial Artificial Intelligence located in the heart of Munich. Here we support business owners across all Siemens business units in identifying and prototyping AI based solutions. In addition, we actively strengthen the AI community by coordinating and hosting events that provide room for open exchange through Hackathons and Meetups.
Job ID: 179292
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time