HR Admin - Operations Center
The HR Admin provides administrative, logistical, and customer support with Pre-boarding, On-boarding and Background Investigation / Drug Screening for Siemens. In this role you will support the Talent Acquisition Recruitment Team, Human Resources Organization, Hiring Managers, and Candidates through the hire process; and will ensure efficiency and accuracy critical to quality regarding the services in support of the recruiting and hiring process. You will report directly to the Talent Services Operations Center Manager and partner/collaborate with an organization of team members.
• Coordinate interview scheduling and travel process with candidate, Hiring Manager, and panel members.
• Create candidate profile in Siemens Personal Assistant (SPA) tool and communicate booking instructions to candidates.
• Manage the collection and processing of candidate expense reimbursement forms.
• Validate and process employee referral bonus payouts.
• Support and monitor application process through Sterling BackCheck platform.
• Process pre-identified internals following standardized offer process.
• Gather offer details and generate appropriate offer letters including appropriate addendums; distribute to TA Recruiters for approval. Deliver offers to candidates through the appropriate platforms/process.
• Track and store applications, approval emails and offer letters within the end to end process.
• Coordinate and support the Pre-boarding, On-boarding process working closely with members of the TA recruiting team, HR staff, Hiring Managers, FSS, and new hires.
• Ensure necessary on-boarding documentation is complete & submitted as part of the EOB process.
• Initiate background check investigations and drug screens through Sterling BackCheck platform for candidates and Union Hires (if applicable) and monitor progress including communicating any concerns to the TA Recruiter/HRC.
• Partner with Electronic Data Management (EDM), Compensation organizations (if applicable), and the Domestic Relocation LOS (if applicable) to forward appropriate new hire information for processing.
• Send new hire welcome letters with confirmed start date and location.
• Track and monitor all requests in Case Management system through completion.
• Interact with Candidates, TA Recruitment, HR Staff, and Hiring Managers, when necessary, to assist with any questions/challenges they may have around the recruiting and on-boarding process.
• Store all relevant information to process candidate’s reimbursement.
• Assist with metric reporting and Case and Order ticket requests in a timely fashion.
• Participate and contribute to team meetings and one-on-one session.
• Knowledge of applicant tracking systems (Taleo preferred).
• Phone systems/call ticketing systems preferred (C’Ontact preferred).
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office- Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
• Experience with Sterling BackCheck, Taleo ATS, Fusion HRIS, C’Ontact Case Management, SPA.
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Previous experience supporting multiple clients from HR or Customer Service division. .
• Strong administrative skills experience including typing 45 wpm and utilizing the MS Suite tools proficiently (MS Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills are necessary.
• B2 - High intermediate level of English (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR))
• Required evenings, occasional weekends and occasional overtime
• Demonstrates superior customer service and problem solving skills
• 5% Travel Required
Ideal candidates will possess:
• Direct Recruiting and Staffing experience preferred in handling offer letter creation, on boarding new hires, interview scheduling, candidate reimbursement processing.
• Ability to work well in a team setting.
• Ability to manage multiple commitments in fast-paced environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage a variety of tasks and meet deadlines.
• Ability to interface with all levels of people and handle difficult situations when necessary.
• Takes initiative to improve efficiencies as deemed necessary.
General Requirements (HR Admin):
Job Family Responsibilities:
Prepares complex reports, correspondence, and/or statistics. Maintains records and filing systems; types and/or enters data into computer systems, including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation, database, or specialized software packages. Performs the administration of programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the organizational unit served.
HS diploma or equivalent required. 1-2 years of vocation/technical training or an Associate’s degree may be required. Specialized skill training/certification may be required.
Knowledge and Experience:
Demonstrates thorough/advanced knowledge of a specialty area and of tasks and responsibilities. Typically, 5-8 years of successful experience in area of responsibility and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Direction of Others:
May provide general guidance to others and train lower level employees.
Key Working Relationships:
Frequent inter-organizational and external contacts.