Change the future with us.
We are passionate about innovations that mean real progress. We are excited about technologies that still need to be developed. What about you? Do you want to use your curiosity, passion, and creativity to make the lives of millions of people easier and better? Join us as a graduate –either by beginning your career with us or through a co-op placement. Whichever path you take, we’re looking forward to seeing your perspective.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens!
- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
What will you do?
The successful candidate will be part of Sales & Market Development (SMD) group of Siemens Canada and will have a unique opportunity to gain holistic view of Siemens Canada Limited and its diversified businesses across Canada.
- Support SMD team with data extraction, sorting, summarizing, and presenting selected markets, customers and opportunities.
- Support with execution of customer workshops in planning, executing and summarizing the results post workshops.
- Support with conducting internal/external workshops including arranging logistics with help/guidance from other colleagues
- Collaborate with other business units and functions to successfully complete assigned tasks.
- Prepare, review and analyze opportunity funnels.
- Prepare, evaluate or manage information for decision making.
- Other duties in Sales and Business Development as assigned by management.
What will you need to succeed?
- University student of business administration, marketing or computer sciences. MBA student is preferred though not a mandatory requirement.
- 1-2 years of experience in business environment is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence(BI) tools such as Online analytical processing (OLAP), digital dashboards, data mining and warehousing, business activity monitoring.
- Experience and competency working with the Microsoft office, especially MS-Excel and MS-PowerPoint and its tools is mandatory(Macros, Pivots, complex data structuring)
- Ability to read and understand complex market data and convert it into meaningful information/analysis.
- Must have a good understanding of the market intelligence.
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills.
- Excellent spoken and written, communication and interpersonal skills.
We share our ideas and champion the people behind them.
For over 110 years, Siemens Canada has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality and reliability. Siemens Canada is a technology leader providing comprehensive solutions for Smart Infrastructure, Gas & Power, and Digital Industries. We make real what matters by setting the benchmark in the way we electrify, automate and digitalize the world around us. Ingenuity drives us and what we create together in yours.
Making a difference together we raised $565,000 towards charitable contributions, support over 50 non-profit organizations and planted 1,850 trees in our local communities. Siemens Canada generates $2.2B in sales with 4,800 employees. Join our team of approximately 377,000 talented professionals in more than 200 countries/regions and help us tackle the most exciting challenges to build a successful future together. So, what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
To learn more about Siemens Canada, visit our website at www.siemens.ca
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Job ID: 179338
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.