Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
Siemens is currently looking for a Manager Order Center for Trench Limited (a Siemens company). The Trench group is a specialized manufacturer of high voltage equipment dedicated to serving the worldwide electrical industry, in both utility and industrial markets, through engineering, service and commitment.
- Lead a team of Order Management, Scheduling, Order Engineering, Operational Procurement, Warehousing, After Sales and Traffic.
- Drive business to attain KPIs
- Assess resources and competencies and bridge gap for optimized performance
- Ensure cross functional training is imparted and personnel are developed
- Develop and track revenue forecast and On time delivery
- Drive and challenge all departments across the organization to achieve OTD
- Track to master schedule report and ensure no past due orders with all departments under order center
- Assess capacity and identify bottlenecks and mitigate them with levers of capacity
- Ensure that organizational departments are customer focused
- Create optimized processes to ensure clear execution with operating procedural documentation
- Identify and manage special projects for efficiency of the department eg Lead time reduction etc
- Strategize and build leadership in various departments
- Ensure quick turnaround in communication to customers and in meeting their requirements
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in related field with minimum 5 years of relevant management experience in a similar role
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in areas of order management, scheduling, procurement and manufacturing
- Knowledge in building reports out of SAP which provides control to processes
- Knowledge in capacity assessment, people development and management
- Strong presentation skills, written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in building partnerships, strong negotiation skills, strategic decision making and conflict resolution
- Internal and external research and data analysis
- Effective time and work management
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel Skills
- SAP Leadership and Project Management experience
While we appreciate all applications we receive, we advise that only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Siemens Canada launched employee organizations - Women in Engineering (WIE) and Women Leadership Community (WLC). WIE has been established in collaboration with the Siemens Canada Engineering and Technology Academy and is responsible for affiliations with professional engineering associations. WLC meet once a month where keynote speakers share their career growth stories and provide career advice.
Job ID: 179359
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Trench Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.