Job title: Senior Mobile Test Automation Developer
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives our Customers. What is the environment? What is the user story based on? Implementation means – trying, Testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. Knowledge means exchange discussions With colleagues from all over the world. Join our team and enjoy the freedom to think in completely new Categories.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will analyse and test our software products to ensure they meet both functional and non-functional requirements.
- You will focus on automated testing in order to support the constant evolution of our products and ease non-regression testing.
- Contribute to the test scenario identification and on technical review of test cases
- Analyse field issues and drive test improvements
- Ability to identify and implement test improvements to raise the product quality
- Communicate test strategy, test process, test results to management and cross functional teams
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- 5+ years of continuous hands-on experience in automation of mobile applications
- Must have programming knowledge with C# language
- Must have experience in writing automation scripts and working knowledge of automation frameworks - Appium and Ranorex
- Experience in cloud based mobile testing with Sauce Labs is desirable
- Must have experience of working in a continuous integration and development environment
- Knowledge of test management, test development and test processes is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with quick adaptation to new technologies and methodologies
- Understanding of agile development, and scrum methodology is desirable
- Must have excellent communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 179367
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time