Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Business- and Sales Analyst (m/f/d) to significantly shape the pricing strategy in our Advanced Therapies business unit.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are responsible for the Pricing Excellence Program (PEP) in the AT business area
- You correlate market and HQ data to support portfolio pricing strategies and serve as the key HQ contact person for AT zone business leads
- You monitor the PRF (price realization factor) development and erosion
- Driving development of a segment specific sales CRM and financial reporting landscape is also one of your tasks
- You monitor and analyze sales and competitive data. Performance evaluation and tracking of regional - and global sales results considering market dynamics is also one of your responsibilities
- You are responsible for the preparation of routine sales reporting (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and supporting business reviews and yearly strategic planning
- You are a key user of the CRM tool Share and process funneldata
- You will be responsible for further development and programming key user of CRM-Tool CPQ, Sharecloud and analyst of sales funnel data/ Qlikview dashboards
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold an university degree in commercial information technology, business administration, computer science or comparable subject
- You have many years of working experience in the healthcare imaging business, most of time in business/sales analytic or sales supporting / business administration function
- You have excellent experience in Microsoft Excel (incl. programming of cockpits, SAP Analysis for Office)
- High knowledge of SAP BW and experience in sales processes and sales tools in combination with first knowledge of programming with DI tools like QlikView dashboards is very welcome
- Knowledge of AT business environment is preferred
Your attributes and skills:
- We say what we do, we do what we say: You manage to build trusting relationships and implement successful strategies based on your pronounced communication skills
- Writing and presentation skills in English are important; good German skills are an advantage
- You are well networked, listen actively and understand the needs of everyone involved
- A day without passion for healthcare is a lost day: You master challenges, convince with your entrepreneurial way of thinking and your analytical skills, and work with verve and enthusiasm for the success of Advanced Therapies
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Susanne Streiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 179370
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time