Job title: C# Developer
With about 4,500 employees, Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited (STS) combines five units: Corporate Technology India, Functional Shared Services, Corporate Finance, Corporate Finance Audit, and Siemens Management Consulting.
Corporate Technology (CT) in India has over 3,000 professionals working in the area of software Research and Development. CT is a part of Siemens Corporate Technology, which is an innovation partner for the Siemens Divisions and shares a point of view in areas of strategic importance to Siemens, thereby ensuring its technological future.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be Responsible for the development and delivery of parts of a product, in accordance to the customers’ requirements and organizational quality norms. Activities to be performed include:
- You do Develop robust interactive GUI components for desktop or client/server application.
- Improving user experience, scalability and performance.
- You will be doing Requirement analysis and design of software solutions based on requirements and design guidelines.
- You do Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
- You do Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
- You Should have Good at communicating within the team as well as with all the stake holders
- You should be Strong customer focus and good learner.
- You should be Highly proactive and team player
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
BE, B. Tech, ME, M. Tech
- You should have 4-6 years’ work experience in Software Engineering especially in professional software product development.
- You must experience in C# is a must
- You should have Strong knowledge in Linq and Rest Services
- You should be Expertise in programming and usage of any unit testing framework.
- You should be Expertise in integration testing and continuous integration.
- You should have Knowledge of Software Engineering processes. Experience with Agile/Lean practices is preferred
- You should have Knowledge of design patterns
- You should have Knowledge of source code management tools like git
- You should have Knowledge for JIRA and Confluence will be a plus
- You should have Good to have knowledge of Multi-threaded programming
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 179372
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time