Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
The performance controller performs highly complex financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return, capital/cash flow requirements, etc. Responsible for building up a reporting structure to align with PL requirements. Responsible for monthly cost controlling, performance reporting as well as forecasting. Responsibilities include coaching less experienced analysts.
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for the implement reporting and forecasting processes/ systems
- Coordinate updating of five-year plan
- Support the Head of Portfolio finance in managing the business through the ongoing integration
- Act as a interface to the Performance controlling team (Portfolio finance and BU)
- Support financial audits of the TASS legal entities
- Handles special projects and analysis requests
· Present results of financial analysis to BU management and makes recommendations to enhance business transparency
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Degree: Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- 6+ years of relevant education/ work experience in Finance
- Experience working with Office, Essbase and SAP
- Strong experience in PL financial system landscape
- Experience and interaction with global BU in performance controlling or Finance
- International experience working across business units, business segments and divisions
- Ability to influence and make senior/executive level recommendations
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 179375
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time