- The Simcenter Engineering & Consulting division of Siemens Industry Software has an immediate need for an engineer with Control System Engineering experience.
- The position is located in Chengdu (China) and involves direct customer interaction and cross-organization teamwork.
- The successfulcandidate must be willing to locate to Chengdu and has special interest and application know-how in the automotive and/or aerospace industry.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions
- Min. Master's Degree in Engineering, Electrical, or Mechanical
- 2+ years of demonstrated industry experience in Controls Systems
Engineering and Model Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- 2+ years of demonstrated industry experience in developing and
testing control algorithms and generating control software using
MathWorks tools such as MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow and Coder
- Ability to analyze processes and help make improvements based on
knowledge of electronics, engineering, and mechanics.
- Understanding of fundamental of behavior and plant model development
and the application to architecture or system design.
- Understanding the link between Controls & Hardware for real time
simulation and validation
- Technical proficiency in Python programming & PythonDevelopment
experience for automation and integration. Experience with other
programming languages is a plus.
- Experience with Automation (GUI development and script driven
- Solid foundation in software validation techniques
- Willingness to travel and perform on-site work at customers
- Fluency in spoken and written Chinese and English languages
(necessary to transfer information and report/interact with global
- Ability to effectively communicate to a large spectrum of engineering
disciplines as well as non-technical stake-holders
- Good presentation and interpersonal skill
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a global team
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and apply them accurately
in an evolving environment and organize work assignments to meet
Additional technical requirements:
- Experience in controller logic modeling in MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow
- Experience in automatic code generation using MATLAB/Simulink Coder
- Experience in plant modelling complex systems using (such as vehicle
dynamics, powertrain, electric machines, advanced driver - assistance
systems)Siemens Simcenter Amesim plateform simulation environement or
other commercial tools such as Matlab Simulink.
- Experience in dSPACE HIL environment (SCALEXIO, ConfigurationDesk,
- Expertise in automotive communication busses (such as CAN, LIN,
- Experience in Diagnostics and protocols (OBD2 and UDS)
- Experience in automotive development tools such as
Job ID: 179393
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time