What are my responsibilities?
You will be supporting the project proposal engineer’s with optimized cost calculations for Operation (Huludao Plant) scope; and support, monitor and drive the product cost optimization for our factory.
- Prepare project specific cost calculations and check and challenge major relevant cost positions
- Prepare/compile transfer costs and transfer price
- Establish project budgets and handover project budget to Project Execution
- Analyze costs and cost drivers
- Monitor and communicate HLD cost level, trend and reduction measures (market basket) and challenge the organization regarding optimized costs
- Conducts business affairs with the highest standards of ethics and integrity
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Mechanical engineering or Chemical engineering background, turbo-machinery bachelors or masters is preferred
· 3 years’ experience in Engineering, Application Management, Project Management or Procurement, preferably in the field of turbo-machinery industry
· Work well with others in a team environment
· Excellent English skills both oral and written
· Domestic travel is required
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Job ID: 179400
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time