Mission of Function
FRONT END DEVELOPER
· Design, build and configure user interface front ends for Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) and Manufacturing Execution Management (MES) applications to meet user requirements.
Dimensions of Function
- Work closely with MES Engineers to design and build UI features for web-based and mobile devices.
- Responsible for the visual appeal, messaging and user interaction of the MOM / MES solution and understanding how the user interface supports the solution’s overall business objectives.
· Report directly to MOM Lead and Project Manager.
Areas of Responsibilities / Tasks
- Detailed Solution Design – must be able to translate user requirements into a detailed front end design that will support the C#.Net backend solution.
- Post installation support – post installation support on the solution will be required for a period after commissioning.
- 5 years C#.Net development experience.
- Must have worked in an agile environment
- Must have worked as a Senior developer
Job ID: 179415
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time