Cost and Value Engineering Senior Expert - Mechatronics
成本与价值工程高级专家 - 机电产品
We are looking for a technology expert for Mechatronics (e.g. electronic products or electro-mechanical products as final assembly products/system, not single type of material/commodity), and responsible for the cost and value evaluation of Siemens products or similar products in the market, drive benchmark project/contribute to new PLM project, through application of all CVE levers to develop quantitative target costs and value drivers, to deliver value contribution proposal and realize with cross function team, while adhering to quality and supply chain requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
· Evaluate and determine best cost and value position for purchased parts in assigned technology field through application of Cost and Value Engineering levers and methods.
· Ensure transparency in production processes, related costs and improvement potentials through application of appropriate tools for Target Costing/Pricing, Cost Analysis and Optimization (CAO), Supply Chain Productivity Improvement (SPI) and Design to Value (DtV) along the CVE processes.
· Compile feasible costs at product level by driving project with commodity CVEs and R&D, which include component as basis for bottom-up target indication and cost split as part of system target costing process.
· Propose DtC measures to R&D with quantified financial impact expectation and improvement measures including quantification of potentials to Commodity Manager and other functions.
· Evaluate cost impact of alternative technical options (materials, manufacture methods) during the product development process.
· Advise engineering concerning the most cost effective solution based on standardized design processes and production methods.
· Identify, quantify and drive supply chain productivity improvement measures, contribute transparency to negotiations. Support procurement in negotiation with suppliers.
· Propose technology-based and lean optimization measures in the supply chain.
· Determine material field strategy of together with Commodity Management.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor or above education background, preferred in Mechatronics or /Electric or /Electronic Engineering.
· 10+ years of experience in R&D/ Engineering, Product Manager, R&D Project manager or production engineering.
· Advanced customer value and costing knowledge, cost structure analysis, cost modeling and process analysis, target costing and design to cost.
· Experience in CVE is preferred, in particular in cost structure analysis (TcPCM environment).
· Strong communication skills and team work skills.
· Advanced assertiveness, negotiating and interpersonal skills
· Basic project management skills, commercial knowledge
· Experiences in different cultural environments, collaboration in cross- functional project teams. Fluent Chinese and English.
Job ID: 179416
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time