Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as SAP Solutions Architect (m/f/d) to contribute to the SAP landscape governance, strategy and innovation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will direct solution decisions to complex problems across the SAP landscape and throughout the system lifecycle
- In this context you are providing subject matter expertise and guidance on best practices with a strong strategic awareness within SAP market and associated technologies
- You will create SAP strategies and roadmaps and provide SAP architectural guidance
- You will ensure a consistent SAP enterprise architecture (e.g. interface technologies)
- You will work on innovative SAP topics (e.g. S/4 HANA) to push digitalization
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree in engineering, computer science or in a similar discipline
- You have a long track record of SAP development and consulting experience demonstrated in several SAP implementation projects or proof of concepts
- You have experience with SAP cloud platforms (WebIDE, CPI, Cloud Connector)
- You have deep knowledge of the following SAP technologies: ABAP, ABAP-OO, Fiori / SAPUI5, SAP NetWeaver, SAP HANA, SAP PI/PO, SAP Portal, SAP Solution Manager, SAP S/4 HANA knowledge is a plus
- You have a general understanding of SAP ERP business processes and modules
Your attributes and skills:
- Your German and English communication skills enable you to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- You are happy to collaborate remotely with the functional teams in Germany and the USA
- Due to your self-starting personality you are capable of working with very little supervision
- You are used to take initiative, with a firm understanding of the final goal to be achieved
- We offer an inclusive work environment that values people to which you are contributing by being an excellent team player
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Patrick Pietsch.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Job ID: 179438
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time