Mode of Employment: Limited
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student to actively shape Design Thinking projects.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You are involved in the design and implementation of Design Thinking projects
- You develop customer journeys with us
- You also support the customer experience design
- Last but not least, you will help with the design, the preparation and process of customer exploration
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- You are currently studying Psychology, Design, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Computer Science, International Information System Management or similar
- You already have advanced knowledge of at least 2-3 of the following areas: Design Thinking, Customer Experience Design, Customer Exploration, Innovation Management, Value Proposition Design, Trend Research or Business Model Design
Your attributes and skills:
- You have an open and positive mindset and a high energy
- You enjoy developing creative solutions and breaking new ground
- You speak both German and English fluently
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: email@example.com
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 179476
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time