Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Within our Building Performance & Sustainability team located at our Headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced colleague to further grow our business in providing new offerings to building owners based on their own ecosystem and intelligently using data from their connected assets. This includes developing sales strategies to evolve from our traditional portfolio of building technology into digital offerings related IoT infrastructure. In this role you will build the bridge between the customer and our sales force in the countries globally, you will also work together with portfolio management, experts in the service centers and be part of an engaged and multinational community who will be happy to introduce you in our environment. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Drive the business development for digitalized solutions offerings across our four Regions, namely Americas, Germany, Europe and Asia/Middle East. You act as the link between our Headquarters in Zug and our Regions
- Develop and deploy sales leads for digital offerings for corporate and commercial real estate customers
- Promote our three Ds: “Digitalization, Decentralization and Decarbonization” and link energy efficiency, energy resilience, sustainability with the attributes of a smart building
- Generate and increase order intake and drive the organization to the next level of expertise by demonstrating IT/OT convergence into IoT related offerings for performance-based services
- Establish C-level relationships based on knowledge of customer’s requirements and understanding of their technology strategy
- Responsibility for elaborating tailored solution design and proposals by analyzing customer’s technical asset ecosystem, using of data-based services, SaaS and IoT infrastructure
- Being responsible to implement the elaborated solutions at customer’s environment through our Regions by guiding and supporting our sales colleagues in the countries
- Train and coach colleagues to develop specific offers on IoT infrastructure, platforms and software applications, create and conduct professional presentations
Your skills and experience
- Degree in engineering, computer science or similar technical education with background in building technology. Additional economics degree would round up your profile
- A track record of at least 5 years of experience selling complex value based IoT solutions to large multi-site customers on a global level is visible on your CV
- Your technical understanding of edge devices, data communications, communication protocols and the related electrical engineering is essential to align with our partners
- Knowledge about software integration and connectivity of clients within an IT/OT environment helps to identify possible potential on customer’s ecosystem
- Basic know-how of financial business models and contractual requirements for software solutions would be an additional asset
- Experience having worked in an international and global organization would be helpful
- Excellent consulting / relationship management skills. Ability to negotiate and/or mediate difficult, complex, and often politically charged issues. Experience in consultative selling on C-level
- Strong presentation, negotiation and communication skills in English and German
- Travel activity 10 - 20%
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 179525
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either