Siemens Canada is building tomorrow’s talent. That’s
Ingenuity for life.
For more than 100 years in Canada, Siemens has been offering engaging and sustainable employment opportunities to those shaping our future. It’s our tradition to promote lifelong learning, develop talent and recognize success.
Siemens is proud to be one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018
(eight times total), one of Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 (six times total) and
one of Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2018 (two times total).
Approximately 4,300 employees across Canada work together to deliver solutions for sustainable energy, intelligent infrastructure, healthcare, and the future of manufacturing. We stand for engineering excellence, innovation, reliability and responsibility.
As a leading global healthcare company, we at Siemens Healthineers develop innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational, and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape. As a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and healthcare information technology, we have a keen understanding of the entire patient care continuum – from prevention and early detection to diagnosis and treatment.
For more than 100 years, Siemens Healthineers in Canada has stood for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, more than 450 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
- Maintain close relationships with sales force and customers.
- Display original thinking in applying principals and concepts to a wide range of problems.
- Visit potential customers and present detailed product information.
- Configure systems/solutions from RFP request and discussions with sales force.
- Develop sales strategy with sales force and Business Manager.
- Develop and execute strategic customer plans for targeted accounts.
- Keep track of projects in assigned area.
- Perform customer presentations.
- Provide hands-on equipment demonstrations in clinical setting.
- Keep reference sites up-to-date by providing advance clinical applications.
- Serve as a modality subject matter expert on sales/clinical applications.
- Develop a professional network within the healthcare industry, and maintain knowledge of market trends.
- Work with existing base customers to measure satisfaction and identify opportunities for enhanced collaboration.
- Attend local, regional, national and international conferences.
- Keep track of competitive information.
- University or college degree in radiology, diagnostic imaging or equivalent Registered or eligible MRT.
- CBI, OTIMROEPMQ or equivalent).
- Diagnostic or interventional experience in mammography is preferred.
- Tomosynthesis and Contrast Enhanced imaging experience is an advantage.
- MR and Ultrasound breast imaging experience is an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in mammography is required.
- Knowledge of technical and clinical applications of Radiography, Fluoroscopy and Urology is an advantage.
- Good knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- French language skill is an asset.
- Knowledge of Siemens Products is an asset.
Required skills in priority
- Valid driver’s license.
- Availability to travel on regular basis, nationally and internationally.
- Good business acumen, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Creative in finding solutions to problems.
- Strong customer focus and teamwork.
Job ID: 179526
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.