• Understanding of Siemens business
• Analyzing, Controlling and reporting of data viz., Performing Budget planning and monthly and Forecast planning and reporting for respective locations
• Establish and maintain One PUMA Web measures
• Execution of the Procurement reporting/controlling function to provide a regular management information system and to establish data transparency within defined area of responsibility.
• Ability to identify problem statements in using process steps/ data analysis.
• Ability to give suggestions on improving effectiveness and efficiency of processes.
• Understanding and fair knowledge of Business intelligence tools – Tableau/Qliksense
• Good communication skills and working in collaboration with all teams.
Experience and Skill set
• Should have at-least 4~5 years of experience mostly in service industry and 1-2 years in Procurement to Pay
• Expertise of Siemens legacy tools CORA,OPW and SCMCore is a plus
• Clear understanding of systems like SAP and excellent knowledge of accounting entries affected by processing in SAP is a plus
• Closing & reporting knowledge will be an added advantage.
• Understanding of Business intelligence system will be an added advantage.
• Working knowledge on BI tools (Tableau) will be an added advantage
Knowledge and Competencies
• Microsoft office (specifically excellent knowledge in Excel & PowerPoint)
• Knowledge on writing macros in excel will be an added advantage.
• Self Determination, Initiative, Learning, Communication Skills, Network Built on Trust, Team Player, Customer Focus, Professional Ethics, Siemens Value
• Any bachelor’s degree with finance/accounting background