Job Description :
- The candidate will be responsible of the duties to develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and data mining analysis to create new, scalable solutions that address business challenges across the organization, as well as provide actionable insights with a clear impact on the organizations bottom line whilst leading the team of developers.
- Innovate new modelling and machine learning approaches using Data science and Analytics
- Hands on experience of Advanced data analytics techniques like Regression, Decision Trees, Neural Networks, Clustering etc
- Proven track record in tableau/Qlikview etc.
- Define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities for predictive analysis
- Ability to work with various forms of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources.
- Take responsibility for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, machine learning algorithms, data mining, text mining.
- Programming background and expertise in building models using at least one of the following languages: SAS, Python, R
- Exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout). Bonus points for implementation of Big Data and/or Streaming data analytics or visualization.
- Strong individual planning and project management skills, able to juggle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong story-telling & articulation skills ability to convert analytical output into clear, concise, and persuasive insights & recommendations for technical & non-technical audience.
- Self-motivated and driven to deliver agreed results on-time.
- Strong influence and relationship management skills; comfortable interacting with all management levels; Prior experience in providing strategic analysis and consulting.
- Track record of delivering strong business results.
Any graduate / PG, Statistics background is a plus
Should have certification of Advanced Business Analytics or Data Scientist