We provide extensive high-quality and cost-efficient Purchase-to-Pay services from purchasing to the processing of outgoing payments. We work with a strongly integrated system and a highly automated purchasing process. Our customers receive state-of-the-art, easy-to-use Purchase-to-Pay (P2P) services. We deliver maximum value to the business by driving P2P optimization and digitalization using our entrepreneurial approach, and we support our customers’ current and future business requirements with the help of our high level of process and automation competency.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible of the duties to develop and implement the appropriate statistical techniques, algorithms and data mining analysis to create new, scalable solutions that address business challenges across the organization
- You will Innovate new modelling and machine learning approaches using Data science and Analytics
- You will Define and develop, maintain and evolve data models, tools and capabilities for predictive analysis
- You will be responsible for technical skill-building within the organization (training, process definition, research of new tools and techniques, etc)
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate with 4-6 years of experience in the similar role and should have certification of Advanced Business Analytics or Data Scientist
- You have experience in programming background and building models using at least one of the following languages: SAS, Python, R
- You have exposure to Big Data platforms like Hadoop and its eco-system (Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Mahout). Bonus points for implementation of Big Data and/or Streaming data analytics or visualization
- You have ability to work with various forms of structured, semi-structured and unstructured data sources
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We are dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 179544
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time