We are looking for highly capable technology leaders to develop autonomous system capabilities for Siemens’ Autonomous Systems and Control (ASC) Research Group.
As the leader in automation, Siemens links the latest technology – including AI, the industrial Internet of Things and digital twins – with the company's deep automation know-how. To "automate the automation," Siemens is focusing on functions that facilitate intelligent behavior of a plant; the use of open, prefabricated modularized units with integrated and autonomous automation; and cloud-based operating systems.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
1. Apply latest developments in deep reinforcement learning to advance capabilities of autonomous systems
2. Conduct empirical and theoretical research in deep RL, and publish at top conferences and journals related to Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
3. Possible research domains include deep RL for multi-agent systems, probabilistic planning and control, safety for autonomous systems
4. Drive research collaborations with universities, scout and assess new technologies in scientific community
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
1. Ph.D in Machine Learning, Computer Science or Control (with a focus on reinforcement learning)
2. Excellent programming skills in C++/Python and Matlab
3. Experience in development and implementation of state-of-the-art RL technologies, autonomous systems and robotics is a plus
4. Team player, motivating and demonstrated ability in defining research roadmap
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: Corporate Research, Siemens India